We advise and represent clients in all manner of driving allegations from relatively minor offences attracting fines or fixed penalty points to more serious, complex cases that involve obligatory disqualification periods and in some cases offences that carry custodial sentences.
Our expertise relate to the following areas of Motoring Law:
- Drink driving
- Careless driving
- Dangerous driving
- Failing to stop and report an accident
- Driving without insurance
- Driving not in accordance with a licence
- Failing to furnish drivers details under s.172 Road Traffic Act 1988
- Taxi Touting
- Points Totting
- Perverting the course of justice by means of point swapping.
We also advise and represent clients on re instating driving licences that have been revoked on medical grounds or due to old age or physical impairment.